BOOK A GREAT DEAL WITH DINNER INCLUDED TOO
Book online choosing “Dinner, bed & Breakfast” on our own website and enjoy great savings which are definitely not available on any other sites. Each deal includes £25 per person per night towards dinner which usually covers a 2-course meal (3 courses before 6.45pm).
A touch of luxury…
- Offering a mix of single, double and twin rooms all with modern en-suite bath/shower rooms.
- Only 5 miles from Chirk with easy access to Chester, Oswestry and Llangollen.
- A friendly welcoming atmosphere (especially for single travelers).
- Luxurious Duck-down Duvets and Plump Pillows.
- Well-stocked Hospitality Tray and Mini-Bar in each room.
- Complimentary fresh milk and Welsh Mineral Water.
- Aromatic Toiletries, waffle robes and complimentary slippers.
- Bedside telephone and Free WI-FI.
- Large Mirror and Hairdryer in each room.
- Iron and Ironing board in your wardrobe
- April – October: Breakfast from 7.30 am midweek and 8.00 am weekends – including Full Welsh, Speciality Dishes and Vegetarian options.
- November – March: Breakfast from 8.00 am each morning (earlier by request the night before)
Choice of room types
- Single rooms from £50 – £85 incl. Breakfast
- Double rooms from £90 – £110 incl. Breakfast
- King rooms from £100 – £120 incl. Breakfast
- Superior rooms from £110 – £130 incl. Breakfast
- Deluxe rooms from £120 – £140 incl. Breakfast
Room bookings are for a minimum of 2 nights at weekends.
Sometimes we all wish for a bit more time, with our Check In or Late Check Out (subject to availability of course) that’s what you’ll get. For just a little extra you can make your stay more flexible, whether you need to drop off your luggage and go into one of the nearby villages or just want to relax for a bit longer in your room. Simply add the request to your booking online or, a few days before your visit, call the hotel directly. Please be aware that we do not serve lunches and the bar is only open at lunchtimes occasionally.
- EARLY CHECK IN from 1pm (normally 3pm) £10 per person extra
- LATE CHECK-OUT 1pm (normally 11am) £10 per person extra
All rooms have top quality Duck Down Bedding, Flat screen television, Quality Tea/Coffee facilities, Mini-bar with complimentary Fresh Milk, Hairdryer and Iron & Ironing Board. All rooms come complete with waffle robe, personal slippers and upmarket toiletries.
CLASSIC SINGLE ROOMS
The Classic Single Rooms are compact but ideal for the single traveller. Each has a pocket-sprung single bed and compact en-suite with shower cubicle. The rooms come with all the creature comforts you would expect and are in a quiet part of the inn.
COSY DOUBLE ROOMS
Our “Cosy” rooms are small but perfectly proportioned and smartly decorated guestrooms with the same level of detail and comfort you would expect from The Mulberry Inn. Each with a double bed and brand-new walk-in shower room – affordable yet comfortable and offering any traveller(s) the perfect place to settle for a couple of nights.
CLASSIC DOUBLE ROOMS
Our “Classic” double rooms – found in the original part of the inn – are perfectly sized and smartly decorated guestrooms. Each with a pocket-sprung double bed and bathroom with both bath-tub and walk-in shower. The rooms have views of this quaint Welsh village and glimpses of the hills behind.
THE KING ROOMS have a king size bed (one comes with a single bed too). These rooms are in the original part of the “inn” and have either a courtyard or a mountain view and an en-suite with both bath-tub and walk-in shower. One of these rooms (“Dylan”) has the additional single bed so is very flexible. To check availability of this particular room we suggest you telephone reception.
SUPERIOR DOUBLE / TWIN ROOMS
The spacious Superior Double/twin rooms have a super-king double divan (can be set up as twin singles), two squashy armchairs, coffee table and garden and valley views. The en-suite has a bath-tub with a shower over.
DELUXE DOUBLE / TWIN ROOMS
The De-luxe Double/twin rooms have a super-king double divan (can be set up as twin singles), larger television, garden and valley views and a luxurious en-suite with free-standing bath-tub, and separate walk-in shower. These are our best rooms and have an Espresso machine, a pair of comfy chairs and a handy coffee table too.
MAKE IT EVEN MORE SPECIAL
Have a Chilled Bottle of Prosecco and a Box of Chocolates waiting in your room on arrival.
Special price: £40 Must be pre-booked.